Partner responsible for the firm’s corporate, mergers and acquisitions, banking and capital markets practices, Elvis Mattar combines a deep technical knowledge in these areas with expertise in several economic sectors. He was one of the first lawyers in Brazil to introduce Real Estate Receivable Certificates – “CRI” operations and is recognized for his creative approach in the development of tailor-made structures, especially for project finance. His specialization in tax law allows him to provide a thorough analysis of the transaction, helping to identify the opportunities and risks involved. He has an active role in several real estate institutions and is dedicated to discussing and promoting the sector from a finance and corporate viewpoint. He is acknowledged by The Legal 500 in corporate and M&A, capital markets and real estate practices.
- Specialization in Corporate Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), 2005.
- Specialization in Tax Law from Centro de Extensão Universitária – Instituto Internacional de Ciências Sociais (CEU-IICS), 1999.
- Graduate from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie School of Law, 1997.
- Member of the Commission for Real Estate Financial Products of SECOVI.
- Speaker at several events.