Fabiano Marcos is a partner in the Tax practice group and has extensive experience in planning and tax consulting. Due to his academic education and previous professional experience, he adds a strong background in accountancy matters to his tax practice. In addition, Fabiano coordinates the firm’s administrative tax litigation practice with deep knowledge of personal and corporate income tax, and double taxation in Tax on Services (ISS) of real estate entrepreneurs. He has been assisting clients in tax solutions for complex structures, with mediation between legal and accounting departments, and interface with outside auditors. Fabiano is recognized in the “Next Generation Lawyers” section of the Legal 500 international guide.
- MBA in IFRS Accounting from Universidade de São Paulo (USP), 2016.
- Specialization in Tax Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), 2008.
- Specialization in Tax Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2007.
- Specialization in Tax Law from Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Tributário (IBDT), 2005.
- Graduate in Law from Faculdade Integrada de Guarulhos (FIG), 2003.
- Co-author of the book Operações Imobiliárias: estruturação e tributação [Real Estate Transactions: structuring and taxation]. São Paulo: Saraiva, 2016.
- Co-author of the book Serviços de Engenharia Prestados Sob Modalidade de Sociedades Uniprofissionais: ISS Pelos Conselheiros Julgadores [Engineering Services Provided by Single-profession Societies: ISS by the Judging Council Members]. São Paulo: Quartier Latin, 2012.