Partner in the Real Estate practice, Juliana Rubiniak has deep experience in the industry, in its wide variety of themes, including acquisition, incorporation, structured transactions, contracts and operations involving fundraising in the capital markets. She has vast knowledge and expertise to advise clients on projects of high complexity, as well as on the issues that involve the day-to-day activities of the sector. She is ranked by Chambers Latin America and Legal 500 international guides.
- Specialization in Real Estate from Centro de Extensão Universitária – Instituto Internacional de Ciências Sociais (CEU-IICS), 2017.
- Specialization in Contracts and Subdivision Registration from Universidade Secovi, 2014.
- Specialization in Real Estate from Universidade Secovi, 2013.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Contracts Law from the Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (Insper), 2012.
- Specialization in Law and Economics from the Universitat St. Gallen, 2011.
- Postgraduate in Consumer Law and Competition Law from Escola Superior de Advocacia (ESA), 2008.
- Graduate from Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo (FDSBC), 2005.
- Effective Member of Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Imobiliário [Brazilian Institute of Real Estate Law] (IBRADIM).
- Member of the Urban Law Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo (OAB-SP).
- Professor in the Real Estate Law course developed by Secovi and Faculdade Senac Pelotas in the state of Rio Grande do Sul.
- Participant in the association Mesa de Debates de Direito Imobiliário [Real Estate Law Discussion Table] (MDDI).
- Professor in the Real Estate Law course developed by IBRADIM and CERS.
- Speaker at several events.
- Co-author of the book Estatuto fundiário brasileiro: comentários à Lei 13.465/17 [Brazilian land ownership: comments to Law 13.465/17]. São Paulo: IASP, 2018.
- Co-author of the book Operações Imobiliárias: estruturação e tributação [Real Estate Transactions: structuring and taxation]. São Paulo: Saraiva, 2016.