Thiago Biazotti is a partner of the arbitration and litigation practices with almost 20 years of experience assisting clients in dispute resolution matters. Over the years, he has developed strong expertise in dealing with the analysis of dispute issues related to real estate transactions and has acted in complex conflicts between construction companies, representing some of the most important players in the Brazilian market at arbitration chambers and before the Judiciary Power.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Procedure Law from Universidade de São Paulo (USP) – ongoing.
- Guest student in Civil Procedure Law from Universidade de São Paulo, 2017.
- Extension course in Arbitration from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), 2017.
- Guest student in Civil Procedure Law from Universidade de São Paulo, 2010.
- Post-graduate in Civil Procedure Law from Centro de Extensão Universitária – Instituto Internacional de Ciências Sociais (CEU-IICS), 2005.
- Post-graduate in Tax Law from CEU-IICS, 2001.
- Graduate from Instituição Toledo de Ensino School of Law (ITE), 2000.
- Member of the Brazilian Arbitration Committee (CBAr).
- Member of the INOVARB group – an initiative by the New Arbitrators of the American Chamber of Commerce for Brazil (AMCHAM).
- Member of the Legal Committee of the Italian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture (ITALCAM).
- Speaker at several events.
- Author of the article Ainda a fraude à execução [Fraud upon execution of judgement]. Jota, 2017.
- Co-author of the book Operações Imobiliárias – Estruturação e Tributação [Real Estate Transactions – Structure and Taxation]. São Paulo: Saraiva, 2016.
- Author of the article Ainda a Audiência Preliminar [Preliminary Hearing]. São Paulo: Revista Dialética de Direito Processual, 2009.
- Author of the article Uma Nova Perspectiva para a Estabilização da Demanda [A New Outlook for Stable Demand]. São Paulo: Revista Dialética de Direito Processual, 2009.
- Author of the article A não incidência da revisional de aluguel em contratos de “built-to-suit” [No incidence of rent updates in built-to-suit contracts]. São Paulo: Boletim do Direito Imobiliário, 2009.
- Author of the article A não incidência da revisional de aluguel em contratos de “built-to-suit” [No incidence of rent updates in built-to- suit contracts]. Jus Navigandi, 2008.